- In Firefox for Windows, from the Tools menu, select Options. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible. In Firefox for Mac OS X, from the Firefox menu, select Preferences….
- Click the Content tab.
- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- Open Safari (it’s the compass icon that, by default, lives in your bottom toolbar).
- In the top toolbar, select “Safari.”
- In the dropdown menu, click “Preferences.”
- Toggle over to the “Security” tab.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.
How do I turn cookies on in Firefox?
To turn on cookies:
- Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure Accept third-party cookies and site data is set to Always. …
- Click Exceptions….
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
- Click Close and then click Close again.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.