How do I enable scripts on my Mac?
To enable the script menu
- Launch Script Editor, located in /Applications/Utilities/ .
- Select Script Editor > Preferences, or press Command-Comma (,), to open the preferences window.
- Click General in the toolbar.
- Enable the “Show Script menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable Java in Safari?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins, then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done, then close the Safari Preferences window.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …