How do I enable scripts on my Mac?
To enable the script menu
- Launch Script Editor, located in /Applications/Utilities/ .
- Select Script Editor > Preferences, or press Command-Comma (,), to open the preferences window.
- Click General in the toolbar.
- Enable the “Show Script menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I enable plugins on a Mac?
Enable plug-ins in Safari
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Select the checkbox marked “Allow Plug-ins”.
How do I enable Java in Safari?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins, then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done, then close the Safari Preferences window.
How do you enable cookies on your browser?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
Where are my plugins on Mac?
When installed, Audio Units plug-ins appear as individual components in the Library folders on your Mac:
- In the Finder choose Go > Go to Folder, enter “/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components” into the Go to Folder field, then click Go.
- You can also check the Library in your Home folder.
How do I fix a missing plug in on my macbook air?
If a plug-in is missing in Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, look for a placeholder on the page, such as “Plug-in missing” or “Click to use [Plug-in]”.
- Click the placeholder.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. …
- Look for a link to install the plug-in.
- Click the link to install the plug-in. …
- Check the web page for a recommendation.