- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Follow Tools → Internet Options from the menu.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down till you find Scripting option.
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and come out.
In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. When the “Warning!” window opens and asks, “Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?” select Yes. Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
How do I restore my ps3 to factory settings?
From the XMB home menu, go to [Settings] > [System Settings] > [Restore Default Settings]. Once you select [Restore Default Settings], you will see a list of settings that will be restored. Scroll through them and press the X button to restore the settings.
How do I reset my ps3 from HDMI?
While turning on your PS3, hold the power button down for about 5 seconds until you hear two beeps. This should reset your video settings to basic and allow you to configure the output (composite/component/HDMI) choice.30 мая 2010 г.
How do I fix my internet connection on my ps3?
Unplug all network devices including the PS3 system. Wait a few minutes before turning them back on – this will refresh the network settings. Check your router manual — to connect with a PS3 system, your router must support 802.11b or 802.11g wireless protocols.
How do you update a PlayStation 3?
- Do not turn off the PS3™ system during an update. …
- During an update, the power button on the system front and PS button of the controller are inactive.
- From the XMB™ menu, select (Settings) > (System Update), and then press the. …
- Select [Update via Internet], and then press the. …
- Download the update data.
Can I hack my ps3?
The PS3 has been hacked before, but Sony was able to inhibit the hack with an update to its own firmware. … But the latest PS3 break is being dubbed unpatchable and the final hack. That’s because this hack isn’t giving you an exploit to use against a programming hole.