- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on the I accept the Risk! …
- Open about:config.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
How do I turn off flash on Tor?
To prevent the Tor Browser from loading plugins start by typing about:plugins into the browser to see what plugins you have installed. In this case, you should only see Flash installed. Next, type about:config into your browser and then set the preference plugin. scan.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
What is NoScript Xss warning?
Anti-XSS protection. Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities are usually programming errors made by web developers, which allow an attacker to inject his own malicious code from a certain site into a different site. … “NoScript filtered a potential cross-site scripting (XSS) attempt from [some-evil-url.com].