Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
How do I run code in VS code?
To run code:
- use shortcut Ctrl+Alt+N.
- or press F1 and then select/type Run Code ,
- or right click the Text Editor and then click Run Code in editor context menu.
- or click Run Code button in editor title menu.
- or click Run Code button in context menu of file explorer.
How do I run a program in brackets?
To start Live Preview, perform the following:
- Open Chrome.
- Open your project in Brackets.
- Start Live Preview by doing one of the following in Brackets: Click the lightning bolt icon in the top right of the window. Select File > Live Preview. Press Command+Alt+P (Mac) or Ctrl+Alt+P (Windows or Linux).
How do I open an HTML file in brackets?
- On menu bar, go to File –> Open Folder (folder which have your html file for live preview)
- Select Folder.
- Select your html file from left side bar for live preview.
- Click on bolt icon on right (preview button)