- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
On the web browser menu, click Tools or the “Tools” icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options. When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button.
How do I run code?
To run code: use shortcut Ctrl+Alt+N. or press F1 and then select/type Run Code , or right click the Text Editor and then click Run Code in editor context menu.