- Start the Settings app.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- On web browser menu click “Tools” and select “Internet Options”
- In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab.
- On the “Security” tab click on the “Custom level…” button.
- When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.