You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button.
- Press “Ctrl + F5” or press “Ctrl + Shift + R” (Windows,Linux)
- Press “Command + Shift + R” (Mac)
What does run void 0 mean?
effectively cancels out
- Choose the command Internet Options from the bottom of the Tools button menu.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Internet Options dialog box. …
- Place a check mark by the item Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer).
- Place a check mark by the item Disable Script Debugging (Other).
Why do I get about blank blocked?
“about:blank” is a blank page built into your web browser displayed when there’s nothing else to show. It’s not malware, but can result from malware being removed. “about:blank#blocked” is sometimes displayed as the result of security software blocking access to something.
- Re-install your program. …
- Delete your program’s folders from %AppData folder. …
- Start Quality Windows Audio Video Experience service automatically. …
- Run your program without administrative privileges.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.