To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.25 мая 2017 г.
What are the 3 types of CSS?
Difference Between the 3 Types of CSS Styles: Inline, External and Internal. In this tutorial, you will learn the difference between the three types of CSS styles: inline, external, and internal.
Where do I put jquery in HTML?
Put jquery as the first before other JS scripts at the bottom of <BODY> tag
- The problem caused is that they block parallel downloads. …
- So select 2 (two) most important scripts on your page like analytic and pixel script on the <head> tags and let the rest including the jquery to be called on the bottom <body> tag.
What is the relation between HTML and CSS?
Quite simply, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is used to create the actual content of the page, such as written text, and CSS (Cascade Styling Sheets) is responsible for the design or style of the website, including the layout, visual effects and background color.
How do you code HTML?
Follow the steps below to create your first web page with Notepad or TextEdit.
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.