- Open Safari (it’s the compass icon that, by default, lives in your bottom toolbar).
- In the top toolbar, select “Safari.”
- In the dropdown menu, click “Preferences.” Open your Preferences menu from the menu bar. …
- Toggle over to the “Security” tab.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable installation on Mac?
Select “Security & Privacy” from the “System Preferences” window. Select the “General” tab, and select the lock in the lower left corner to allow changes. Enter your computer username and password, then select “Unlock.” In the “Allow apps downloaded from:” section, select the radio button to the left of “Anywhere.”
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I change download settings on Mac?
In the Safari app on your Mac, use General preferences to choose the page that appears when you open a new window or tab, to choose how to handle downloads, and more. To change these preferences, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General.
How do I change my security settings on Mac to download apps?
In System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General. Click the lock and enter your password to make changes. Select App Store under the header “Allow apps downloaded from.”