When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”.
- In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab.
- On the “Security” tab click on the “Custom level…” button.
- When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section.
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.