- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
- Check for system software updates from Apple. …
- Restart your computer. …
- Delete the Safari system file.