Basically, yes, if you know JS and whatever framework the company you’re applying to uses, you can get a job, but if it’s your first job they might expect to give you a decent amount of hands-on training for the first 3-6 months or so.
Imperitive programming has a tendency to be messy by default because its focused on trying to tell the computer how to do everything, rather than describing what needs to be done.
- Grasp The Basics More Thoroughly. …
- Use Functions To Define Different Modules, Even If They Are Small. …
- Keep Cross Browser Compatibility In Mind. …
- Use Object-Oriented Approach. …
- Perform Testing To Have A Near Perfect Code.
27 мая 2019 г.