- Create an anchor <a> element.
- Create a text node with some text which will display as a link.
- Append the text node to the anchor <a> element.
- Set the title and href property of the <a> element.
- Append <a> element in the body.
Use Cross-Browser Compliant Libraries
How do I link an external CSS?
It uses the <link> tag on every pages and the <link> tag should be put inside the head section. Example: <head> <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”mystyle.
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.25 мая 2017 г.
- var img = document. createElement(“img”);
- img. src = “image. png”;
- var src = document. getElementById(“x”);
- src. appendChild(img);
Where do I put a link tag in HTML?
Description. The HTML <link> tag is used for defining a link to an external document. It is placed in the <head> section of the document.