- Create an anchor <a> element.
- Create a text node with some text which will display as a link.
- Append the text node to the anchor <a> element.
- Set the title and href property of the <a> element.
- Append <a> element in the body.
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.25 мая 2017 г.
How do I link a CSS file to an HTML file?
css file) to your HTML document file using the < link > tag . You can place this < link > tag Within the < head > section, and after the < title > element of your HTML file. The value of the rel attribute must be style sheet. The href attribute indicates the location and name of the style sheet file.
The HTML <script> Tag
How do you hyperlink something in HTML?
To make a hyperlink in an HTML page, use the <a> and </a> tags, which are the tags used to define the links. The <a> tag indicates where the hyperlink starts and the </a> tag indicates where it ends. Whatever text gets added inside these tags, will work as a hyperlink. Add the URL for the link in the <a href=” ”>.
- var img = document. createElement(“img”);
- img. src = “image. png”;
- var src = document. getElementById(“x”);
- src. appendChild(img);