- Create an anchor <a> element.
- Create a text node with some text which will display as a link.
- Append the text node to the anchor <a> element.
- Set the title and href property of the <a> element.
- Append <a> element in the body.
You can achieve this with DOM methods as well:
- Find reference to the text node.
- In the content, find start and end indexes of a URL.
- Use splitText() method to split the node into 3: before, link, after.
- Create an <a> node with the href that’s the same as the link.
- Use insertBefore() to insert this <a> node before the link.
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.25 мая 2017 г.
How do I link a stylesheet in HTML?
How to specify an external link
- Define the style sheet. …
- Create a link element in the HTML page’s head area to define the link between the HTML and CSS pages. …
- Set the link’s relationship by setting the rel = “stylesheet” attribute. …
- Specify the type of style by setting type = “text/css“.
- var img = document. createElement(“img”);
- img. src = “image. png”;
- var src = document. getElementById(“x”);
- src. appendChild(img);