Your ball needs two things for that, a velocity X and a velocity Y. With each tick, you’ll set the ball. x += ball. velX so that each time it’ll move it’s position along with it’s moving velocity, and once it hits something just set the ball.
How do you make an object move in HTML?
You can use two values top and left along with the position property to move an HTML element anywhere in the HTML document.
- Move Left – Use a negative value for left.
- Move Right – Use a positive value for left.
- Move Up – Use a negative value for top.
- Move Down – Use a positive value for top.
How do you make a bouncing ball in HTML?
How do you code something to move?
Using Scratch to make an object move
- Use the point in direction angle command and the move number steps number command to move an object in Scratch.
- Use the change x by number command to move an object horizontally in Scratch.
- Use the change y by number command to move an object vertically in Scratch.
How do I make an image move in HTML?
To add an animated image in HTML is quite easy. You need to use the image> tag with the src attribute. The src attribute adds the URL of the image. Also, set the height and width of the image using the height and width attribute.
What is animation in HTML?
An animation lets an element gradually change from one style to another. You can change as many CSS properties you want, as many times you want. To use CSS animation, you must first specify some keyframes for the animation. Keyframes hold what styles the element will have at certain times.