How to Create a Js File
- Launch “Notepad.”
- Click “File,” “Save” and the “Save As” dialog box is displayed.
- Type “myfile.js” and click the “Save” button. Now you have created a .js file. By adding,
- Websites: Okay, so you can file this one under ‘pretty obvious’. …
- Web Applications: As browsers and personal computers have continued to improve, so, too, has the abilities to create robust web applications. …
- Presentations: …
- Server applications: …
- Web Servers: …
- Games: …
- Art: …
- Smartwatch apps:
You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the <body> , or in the <head> section of an HTML page, or in both.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).