- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
- Click the icon of 3 stacked horizontal lines to the right of the address bar then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll the Settings page to bottom, and tap the title says Content settings…
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
How do I open debugger in Safari?
Enable the Develop Menu
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and click Advanced.
- At the bottom of the pane, select the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- Choose Develop > Show Web Inspector.