Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
How do I enable scripts on my Mac?
To enable the script menu
- Launch Script Editor, located in /Applications/Utilities/ .
- Select Script Editor > Preferences, or press Command-Comma (,), to open the preferences window.
- Click General in the toolbar.
- Enable the “Show Script menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I enable pop ups on a Mac?
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences… and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
How do I enable Java in Safari 13?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins, then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done, then close the Safari Preferences window.
How do I open developer tools in Safari?
Enable the Develop Menu
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and click Advanced.
- At the bottom of the pane, select the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- Choose Develop > Show Web Inspector.
How do I open console on Mac?
An Open Book
Accessing the Console app is as easy as opening it from the Applications > Utilities folder. Alternatively, you could use your Command+Space shortcut to call up Spotlight and begin typing ‘Console’ to access it. However you call it up, the Console will open to a bewildering list of messages.
How do I open developer tools on Mac?
To open the developer console window on Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl Shift J (on Windows) or Ctrl Option J (on Mac). Alternatively, you can use the Chrome menu in the browser window, select the option “More Tools,” and then select “Developer Tools.”