Set up DevTools
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.
How do I open the console?
To open the console in Chrome, use this keyboard shortcut: Cmd + Option + J (on a Mac) or Cmd +Shift +J (on Windows). As an alternative, you could right-click on the webpage and click “Inspect,” and the developers window will appear.
- Firefox: Menu Bar > Tools > Web Developer > Web Console.
- Chrome: View> Developer>Developer Tools.
- Safari: Safari Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Checkbox “Show Develop Menu” > Develop Menu > Show Error Console.
How do I access browser console?
How can I open the browsers console?
- Press either CTRL + SHIFT + I or F12 to open the Developer Tools.
- Press ESC (or click on “Show console” in the bottom right corner) to slide the console up.
How do I open the console in Chrome?
To open the developer console window on Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl Shift J (on Windows) or Ctrl Option J (on Mac). Alternatively, you can use the Chrome menu in the browser window, select the option “More Tools,” and then select “Developer Tools.”
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I open console in Bannerlord?
Console commands and codes
You’ll also need to have cheats enabled in your config file as we described above. Once installed, you can press Ctrl and ~ (tilde) to open the console and start using console commands.
How do I open Steam console 2020?
How do I enable the console?
- Launch Steam and start the Valve game for which you wish to use the console.
- From the main menu select Options.
- Select the Keyboard tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Check the box next to Enable developer console (~)
- Click Apply.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.