How do you play an audio file in HTML?
Play a sound file:
- <audio controls>
- <source src=”horse.ogg” type=”audio/ogg”>
- <source src=”horse.mp3″ type=”audio/mpeg”> Your browser does not support the audio tag.
How do you put background music in HTML w3schools?
Background sounds can be embedded into a Web page by using the <BGSOUND src=soundURL loop=value> tag. The src attribute locates the sound file while the loop attribute tells the Web browser how many times to repeat playing the sound file. To play the sound file repeatedly, simply assign infinite to loop.
How do you add sound effects in HTML?
Follow these steps to add sound to a Web page in a text editor:
- Open your Web page in Notepad. …
- Enter the <embed> tag and a link to the sound file you want to use. …
- Click File→Save and reopen the file. …
- If the sound doesn’t play, experiment to make sure you have the path right and that sound plays on your machine.
How do I add audio to a video in HTML?
Create a new HTML file in the same directory, called index. html . Add <audio> and <video> elements to the page; make them display the default browser controls. Give both of them <source> elements so that browsers will find the audio format they support best and load it.