- Writing into an HTML element, using innerHTML .
- Writing into the HTML output using document.write() .
- Writing into an alert box, using window.alert() .
- Writing into the browser console, using console.log() .
6 Answers. Use <br /> to print text on new line. When you are putting the content in DOM . n will just add a space instead of newline.2 мая 2019 г.
- function printData()
- var divToPrint=document. getElementById(“printTable”);
- newWin= window. open(“”);
- newWin. write(divToPrint. outerHTML);
- newWin. print();
- newWin. close();
A Document object represents the HTML document that is displayed in that window. The Document object has various properties that refer to other objects which allow access to and modification of document content. The way a document content is accessed and modified is called the Document Object Model, or DOM.
What is jQuery code?
What are the 3 types of variables?
A variable is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types. An experiment usually has three kinds of variables: independent, dependent, and controlled.
How do I printf a variable?
We use printf() function with %d format specifier to display the value of an integer variable. Similarly %c is used to display character, %f for float variable, %s for string variable, %lf for double and %x for hexadecimal variable. To generate a newline,we use “n” in C printf() statement.