- Writing into an HTML element, using innerHTML .
- Writing into the HTML output using document.write() .
- Writing into an alert box, using window.alert() .
- Writing into the browser console, using console.log() .
- function printData()
- var divToPrint=document. getElementById(“printTable”);
- newWin= window. open(“”);
- newWin. write(divToPrint. outerHTML);
- newWin. print();
- newWin. close();
A Document object represents the HTML document that is displayed in that window. The Document object has various properties that refer to other objects which allow access to and modification of document content. The way a document content is accessed and modified is called the Document Object Model, or DOM.
What are the 3 types of variables?
A variable is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types. An experiment usually has three kinds of variables: independent, dependent, and controlled.
How do I printf a variable?
We use printf() function with %d format specifier to display the value of an integer variable. Similarly %c is used to display character, %f for float variable, %s for string variable, %lf for double and %x for hexadecimal variable. To generate a newline,we use “n” in C printf() statement.
How do I find the console log?
1. Retrieve logs for Chrome
- Open the main Chrome menu.
- Select More Tools > Developer Tools.
- Depending on which logs you need, you’ll select the Network or Console Tab to get the logs you need.
How do I print just a table in HTML?
- You can use media types print (here is tips, how print html page using stylesheets).
- You can realize that through popup window – in this window show only table and send it to printer.