To bring up the Chrome Developer Tools on the Brackets window, use Debug > Show Developer Tools. This will open a new tab in Chrome containing the developer tools. You can use console.
How do I run a program in brackets?
To start Live Preview, perform the following:
- Open Chrome.
- Open your project in Brackets.
- Start Live Preview by doing one of the following in Brackets: Click the lightning bolt icon in the top right of the window. Select File > Live Preview. Press Command+Alt+P (Mac) or Ctrl+Alt+P (Windows or Linux).
What languages support brackets?
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
How do I run code in VS code?
To run code:
- use shortcut Ctrl+Alt+N.
- or press F1 and then select/type Run Code ,
- or right click the Text Editor and then click Run Code in editor context menu.
- or click Run Code button in editor title menu.
- or click Run Code button in context menu of file explorer.