Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
How do I run a node script?
- download nodejs to your system.
- open a notepad write js command “console.log(‘Hello World’);”
- save the file as hello.js preferably same location as nodejs.
- open command prompt navigate to the location where the nodejs is located. …
- and run the command from the location like c:program filesnodejs>node hello.js.
- In Eclipse, got to Run > External Tools > External Tool Configurations.
- Double click on Program to open a new configuration and name your new configuration (ex. Node_Config)
- Figure out where you have node.js installed. …
- Fill in the following: …
- Click apply, and then close.
How do I run an HTML file in eclipse?
- In Eclipse,
- In the Project Explorer pane, expand your project tree so that the WebContent folder is visible.
- Right-click on WebContent and select New / HTML File.
- For File Name, type a name of your choice. For example, hello.html.
- Click Next.
- In the open html window, add a title and body.
- Save the html file.
Use Cross-Browser Compliant Libraries