- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
How do I run a GreaseMonkey script in Firefox?
How to Use GreaseMonkey in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox Browser on your computer.
- Right click on the empty space at top of the Firefox browser and select menu bar.
- This displays menu bar.
- Now, Go to Tools and Select add-ons.
- Click on the Get Add-ons Tab.
- Type Greasemonkey into the add-ons search box at the top right of the browser.
How do I use Scratchpad on Firefox?
Opening Scratchpad in its own window
- press Shift + F4 , or go to the Web Developer menu (which is a submenu in the Tools menu on macOS and Linux), then select Scratchpad.
- click the wrench icon ( ), which is in the main toolbar or under the Hamburger menu ( ), then select “Scratchpad”.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I turn cookies on in Firefox?
To turn on cookies:
- Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure Accept third-party cookies and site data is set to Always. …
- Click Exceptions….
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.