Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page. Figure 2.
How do I run code in Chrome?
- Open the Snippets pane.
- Click the name of the Snippet that you want to run. The Snippet opens in the Code Editor.
- Click Run Snippet. , or press Control + Enter or Command + Enter (Mac).
How do I run HTML code?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad: …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.