After loading a web page completely, press the F12 key to open the developer tools, then open the ‘Sources’ tab. Now open any Javasscript file loaded on the browser and you can directly edit it by clicking anywhere in that file. After making modifications press Ctrl+S to save the changes.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
To link a CSS file with your HTML file, you have to write the next script on your HTML file inside the head tag. To link a Js file with your HTML, you only have to add the source of the script inside the body tag or outside; it doesn’t matter.25 мая 2017 г.
How do I save and edit HTML in Chrome?
By right-clicking on the HTML in the “Elements” tab and selecting “Edit as HTML,” you can make live edits to the markup of a webpage that Chrome will immediately render once you’re done editing.1 мая 2018 г.
- Open up Chrome Inspector, go to the “Scripts” tab.
- Double click in the text field, type in what ever you want and delete whatever you want.