Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I stop scripts from running in Chrome?
How to stop Unresponsive Script Error in Chrome
- Go to the menu icon in the top right of Google Chrome.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced Settings”
- The second to last section at the bottom will be “System”
- Uncheck the box that says “Use Hardware Acceleration When Available”
- Restart Chrome and you will be good to go.
- Cross Browser Testing Tools. …
- Karma + Jasmine + Google Chrome. …
- CodePen. …
- JSBin. …
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I turn off infinite loop in Chrome?
In Chrome 67, if you have the DevTools open ( F12 ), you can end the infinite loop without killing the whole tab:
- Go to the Sources panel and click “Pause script execution”.
- Hold that same button and now select the “Stop” icon.
How do I stop a website from running scripts?