Imperitive programming has a tendency to be messy by default because its focused on trying to tell the computer how to do everything, rather than describing what needs to be done.
- Reading a lot is not enough and not reading at all is bad as well. …
- Don’t be afraid to leave your comfort zone. …
- When writing an algorithm, plain text may be helpful. …
- Stop using alerts and embrace console. …
- Get some basic concepts clear. …
- Looking for more?
Basically, yes, if you know JS and whatever framework the company you’re applying to uses, you can get a job, but if it’s your first job they might expect to give you a decent amount of hands-on training for the first 3-6 months or so.