- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
Can Java run on Google Chrome?
Chrome no longer supports NPAPI (technology required for Java applets) … Google’s Chrome version 45 and above have dropped support for NPAPI, and therefore Java Plugin do not work on these browsers anymore.
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
Does my browser have flash?
There are various ways to detect the Flash Player version that has been installed: Use a Flash Player detector to determine the plugin version of Flash. Go to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html using your web browser. The version number will be listed. The Adobe Flash Player version required may vary by event.