Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.
How do you test code?
5 key software testing steps every engineer should perform
- Basic functionality testing. Begin by making sure that every button on every screen works. …
- Code review. Another pair of eyes looking at the source code can uncover a lot of problems. …
- Static code analysis. …
- Unit testing. …
- Single-user performance testing.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How can I test my application?
Usability testing involves the following steps:
- Develop a testing strategy that ensures all functions of your application will be examined. …
- Recruit test participants, either internally or externally.
- Run the test under the observation of experts.
- Analyze the results and improve your application accordingly.
How do I test HTML code?
If you want to work with Chrome Developer Tools, simply run the HTML document in Google Chrome and right-click the HTML element you want to inspect. Click on “Inspect” and you will have the tools to run, analyze, and even debug the code.