Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on the I accept the Risk! …
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Launch the “Settings” app and tap on “Safari”
- Exit Settings.
- Quit and relaunch Safari for the change to take effect.