- In Firefox for Windows, from the Tools menu, select Options. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible. In Firefox for Mac OS X, from the Firefox menu, select Preferences….
- Click the Content tab.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
How do I disable Devtools?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.
All Replies (2)
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click “I accept the risk!”
How do I turn cookies on in Firefox?
To turn on cookies:
- Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure Accept third-party cookies and site data is set to Always. …
- Click Exceptions….
Where do you find tools on Firefox?
There are a few different ways to open the Toolbox:
- select “Toggle Tools” from the Web Developer menu (under “Tools” on OS X and Linux, or “Firefox” on Windows)
- click the wrench icon ( ), which is in the main toolbar or under the Hamburger menu ( ), then select “Toggle Tools”
26 мая 2019 г.