- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Safari. > Advanced.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I turn cookies on on my iPhone?
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure “Block All Cookies” is turned off. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.