- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on the I accept the Risk! …
How do I disable DevTools?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Cross Browser Testing Tools. …
- Karma + Jasmine + Google Chrome. …
- CodePen. …
- JSBin. …