- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
- Select ‘Inspect Element’ from page, which highlights the line in the Elements tab.
- Right-click the line and select ‘Go to function definition’
- Correct script is loaded in the Scripts tab and it jumps to the function definition.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Where is the Tools menu in Chrome?
How to get your toolbar back in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your Mac or PC and click the three vertical dots found in the top-right of the browser window.
- Select “More Tools” from the drop-down menu, toward the center of the list, and then “Extensions.”
How do I turn on developer mode in Chrome?
You can start by turning on Developer mode. Click the Chrome menu icon and select Extensions from the Tools menu. Ensure that the “Developer mode” checkbox in the top right-hand corner is checked. Now you can reload extensions, load an unpacked directory of files as if it were a packaged extension, and more.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.