- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.
Where is the options button on Firefox?
On “desktop” versions of Firefox — Windows, Mac, and Linux — Sync settings can be found on the Options/Preferences page: Windows: “3-bar” menu button (or Tools menu) > Options. Mac: “3-bar” menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do I run HTML code in Firefox?
html. Select Open With>Firefox. Firefox will launch and show your webpage. Or, you can enter the location of the file in Firefox’s Awesome Bar, and hit Enter.
How do I run code in browser console?
Press Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.
How do I turn cookies on in Firefox?
To turn on cookies:
- Click the menu button. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
- Make sure Accept third-party cookies and site data is set to Always. …
- Click Exceptions….
Where is the Tools drop down menu in Firefox?
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar with the Tools menu if that bar is hidden. You can also find the Options/Preferences button in the “3-bar” Firefox menu button drop-down list like posted above.
How can I find the Firefox version?
, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
How do I enable Adobe Flash Player on Firefox?
In your Firefox browser, type “about:addons” in the address bar and press enter(1). Then on the addons page, locate Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash Player) and select “Always Activate” from the dropdown menu(2). You can then close the Addons tab and refresh your Digication page to finalize enabling Flash.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
You can use the “NoScript” feature of the Tor browser. Click on the “S” sign at the top left of your screen and click “Forbid Scripts Globally” to disable all scripts on the Tor Browser.