- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click the icon of 3 stacked horizontal lines to the right of the address bar then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll the Settings page to bottom, and tap the title says Content settings…
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.