- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options… from the menu.
- Click the Security tab on the Internet Options pop up.
- Click the Custom Level… …
- Scroll almost all the way down to the Scripting section.
- Select the Enable button for Active scripting.
- Click OK to finish the process.
- Click Yes when asked to confirm.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Cookies: check Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
How do I know if my cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings….
- Under Privacy, select Content settings…. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies”.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
To go to CTI’s menu of Instructions to Fix Errors, click here.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.