- Click the icon of 3 stacked filled squares to the right of the address bar (or press Menu key of Android device), then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll the Settings page to bottom, and tap the Content settings… …
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen. …
- Scroll the Settings sidebar until you can see the Safari icon. …
- Tap the “Safari” menu option. …
- Scroll the “Safari” settings section down to the “Advanced” option. …
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- Open “Chrome” browser. [00:06]
- Tap on “More” button. [00:14]
- Now, tap “Settings” [00:20]
- Tap the “Site Settings” option. [00:27]
How do I enable cookies in Safari on iPad?
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure “Block All Cookies” is turned off. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.