- Enter a Task Description, to identify the task in Show Task Status. …
- Select an option:
- Select the “Tools” menu. …
- Select “Internet Options” …
- Select the “Security” tab. …
- Click the “Custom Level…” button. …
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. …
- Confirm the change. …
- Close “Internet Options” …
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do you get to Chrome settings?
You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; this will open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to the bottom of the screen.
On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section. … Click the Refresh button to refresh the page and run scripts.
How do I turn cookies on Google Chrome?
Enabling cookies in Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
5 мая 2020 г.
To go to CTI’s menu of Instructions to Fix Errors, click here.
Android Web Browser
- Select Browser or Internet to open the web browser.
- Select Menu.
- Select More.
- Select Settings.