To open the dedicated ‘Console’ panel, either:
- Use the keyboard shortcuts. On Windows and Linux: Ctrl + Shift + J. On Mac: Cmd + Option + J.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Android phone & tablet
- Open the Google Chrome Internet browser.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
On the web browser menu, click Tools or the “Tools” icon (which looks like a gear), and select Internet Options. When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. On the “Security” tab, make sure the Internet zone is selected, and then click on the “Custom level…” button.