You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the , or in the section of an HTML page, or in both.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing tag and type: …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
How to Create a Js File
- Launch “Notepad.”
- Click “File,” “Save” and the “Save As” dialog box is displayed.
- Type “myfile.js” and click the “Save” button. Now you have created a .js file. By adding,
How do I write HTML code?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad: …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
What is jQuery code?