- function printData()
- var divToPrint=document. getElementById(“printTable”);
- newWin= window. open(“”);
- newWin. write(divToPrint. outerHTML);
- newWin. print();
- newWin. close();
You can use this function for print a specific area of web page or full web page content. Use printPageArea() function on onclick event of print button element and provide the content area div ID which you want to print.
How do you print HTML code?
Printing an HTML Document
- Open a document in the HTML editor.
- Do one of the following: On the main menu, click File > Print. Press CTRL+P. The document prints as it appears in the HTML editor, NOT as it appears in a browser.
How do I print just a table in HTML?
- You can use media types print (here is tips, how print html page using stylesheets).
- You can realize that through popup window – in this window show only table and send it to printer.
What are the 3 types of variables?
A variable is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types. An experiment usually has three kinds of variables: independent, dependent, and controlled.
A Document object represents the HTML document that is displayed in that window. The Document object has various properties that refer to other objects which allow access to and modification of document content. The way a document content is accessed and modified is called the Document Object Model, or DOM.
How do I printf a variable?
We use printf() function with %d format specifier to display the value of an integer variable. Similarly %c is used to display character, %f for float variable, %s for string variable, %lf for double and %x for hexadecimal variable. To generate a newline,we use “n” in C printf() statement.
How do I print a certain part of a page?
Follow These Step-by-Step instructions:
- Select (highlight) the part you want print. (Click the part you want to start selecting and drag down up to the end point of what you want to print)
- Go to File > Print.
- Click “Selection” in Page Range section. And, hit “Print.”
How do I print part of a web page?
To print only part of a web page, select the part you want by using the mouse. Then press Ctrl+P and, in the Print dialog box, choose Selection. Click the Print button to print only the selected portion of the web page.