- Type about:config in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click on the I accept the Risk! …
- Choose the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section toward the bottom.
- Select Disable in Active scripting.
- Click OK then OK again.
- Step 1: Click/tap on yellow “Tor Browser” button & locate “Options” …
- Step 2: Click or tap the button “Content” …
- Step 3: Finally, Click/Tap the “OK” button.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
How do I disable Devtools?
Start Google Chrome with the “—disable-dev-tools” command line switch to prevent the “Developer Tools” feature from running.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser. …
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner of each open Google Chrome window to close all instances of Google Chrome.
- Click the Windows orb on the task bar.