What is the best seed for Minecraft?
10 best Minecraft seeds
- Minecraft Seed Island. Buried treasure and hidden loot make this seed immediately exciting.
- Temple of Doom. Welcome to the jungle!
- A Song of Ice and Spire.
- Ultimate Farm Spawn.
- Village Cut in Half by Ravine.
- Savanna Villages on the Great Plains.
- Horse Island Survival.
- The Titanic.
What is the easiest seed in Minecraft 2020?
Best Minecraft Seeds 2021
- Huge Village with Ravine. Seed: 1935762385.
- Exposed Stronghold and Easy Diamonds. Seed: 823486800.
- Desert Pyramid. Seed: -1665911630.
- Zombie Village. Seed: 427074153.
- Stronghold in Village Well. Seed: -1813745601.
- Pillaged Village. Seed: 1036.
- Surface Spawner. Seed: 1915631036.
- Woodland Mansion with a Village. Seed: 1208416085.
What is the best 1.16 seed?
Best Minecraft seeds for 1.16
- Two Villages |
- Coastal Village |
- Forest Village |
- Savanna & Village |
- Nether Rush |
- Pillager Outpost |
- Beautiful Forest Hills |
- Riverside Sunflower Plains |
Which Minecraft seed has the most diamonds?
Five best Minecraft seeds for diamonds
- 1) Diamonds inside ravine.
- 2) Diamonds in a sinkhole.
- 3) Savanna Village, shipwreck and buried treasure.
- 4) Blacksmith Villages.
- 5) Ravine and abandoned mineshaft.
What is the hardest seed?
Carob seeds are very very hard, probably the toughest seeds I’ve seen.
How do you summon herobrine?
Place the redstone torches on the four side gold blocks (not the corners), then light the netherrack on fire. In most accounts, this is the end of the ritual. Other versions say you must kill yourself in the fire before Herobrine will appear.
What is the hardest seed in Minecraft?
619717398. This is considered to be one of the hardest seeds in Minecraft. Like most others on this list, you spawn out in the middle of the ocean surrounded by a handful of islands.
How many Minecraft seeds are there 2020?
There are an estimated 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 possible seeds in Minecraft.
What is Pewdiepie’s Minecraft seed?
Pewdiepie’s seed is 609567216262790763 it’s confirmed.: minecraftseeds.
What is the best Minecraft Seed 1.16 4?
#1 – -7849389163756481486. This seed is perfect for Minecraft players who love raiding villages to get a kickstart on materials. This seed spawns players in the nearby spruce village, and there are four villages in a small distance from each other (only three shown in the image) found at coordinates: 50, 50.
Do bedrock seeds work on Java?
ALL Bedrock seeds can work in Java. Positive seeds (from 0 to 2147483648) can be used as-is and will work immediately. For negative seeds (from -2147483647 to -1), you have to add 4294967296 to the number in order to get the equivalent Java seed.
What biome has the most diamonds?
Diamonds Are More Common in Deserts, Savannas, and Mesas.
What is a diamond seed?
In the lab, you can grow diamonds one of two ways: High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) or Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD). Both processes start with what’s known as a “diamond seed,” a single crystal diamond in a slice about as thick as a human hair.
What Minecraft seed has the biggest village?
Best Minecraft 1.14 Seeds: 7 New Java Seeds To Try
- Double Village Seed – 10101010.
- Taiga Seed – 1456770887.
- Savannah Village Seed – 8610880672223669423.
- Desert Well Seed – 2209676534823432504.
- Stronghold Seed – 6338394802327870500.
- Frozen Polar Biome Seed – 2646137890119988483.
- Large Mountain Seed – 8229589436093457009.