Can you make a cannon in Minecraft?
While it is technically possible to create a cannon in Survival, the amount of time and energy needed to select all of the resources makes doing so impractical. You can build the cannon outlined here in all versions of Minecraft, including on computer, mobile, and console versions.
What is the command to spawn 1000 TNT in Minecraft?
The easiest way wui=ould be the /fill command. Like this – /fill x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 minecraft:tnt.
How do you make a TNT flat in Minecraft?
In the crafting menu, you should see a crafting area that is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. To make TNT, place 5 gunpowder and 4 sand in the 3×3 crafting grid.
How do I get TNT fast?
Kill creepers, find mob spawn places, or look in desert temples for gunpowder, then, get a bunch of sand in a desert. I found that tnt is only useful for clearing out large amounts of gravel or dirt. Stone has too high of a blast resistance to make it worth using all that sand and gunpowder.
How do you fill an air hole in Minecraft?
How to Fill Areas in Minecraft with the Fill Command
- Go to a corner of the area you want to fill.
- Press F3.
- Record your coordinates.
- Move to the opposite corner of the area you want to fill.
- Record the coordinates there.
- Press the “T” key to open the Chat menu and type /fill [your first coordinates] [your second coordinates].
How do you spawn a lot of mobs at once?
- set up an impulse command block with a button.
- Put into it the command /setblock ~ ~-2 ~ minecraft:redstone_block.
- Put a repeating command block next to where the restone block will be placed. (
- Put your summon command in the repeating block.